11/13/08

My New Ride!

OK so about 6 months ago I really got in to this hole "going GREEN" thing. So I have been better about recycling, using my reusable grocery bags, replacing my burnt out bulbs with energy star light bulbs and being really cautious about the temp in my house (in case you were wondering 70 in the winter and 75 in the summer). But I have also been looking in to buying a new car. After looking and doing my research I found the one I want. I am going to be getting the new Smart Car. It will be a red convertible with tan interior.

Unfortunately in order to get one I have to put $99 down and then wait 18 months before I can get one. So I now only have a year left. Yeah! I just wanted to share this with you. So here are some tricked out Smart Cars.


Oh yeah the last one is a car in a vending machine!

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

hey it isn't going to work because I am private...sorry! so I don't know what to tell you unless I don't no what i am talking about! Cool car by the way!

Danette said...

Hey, we'll be pulling into SLC sunday night. When is a good time to get Carly's hair cut?