10/13/08

Funny Faces



So it has been a fun couple of days. The new store is open and it is going great. We have had a slow start but it is starting to pick up. I don't know why but for some reason I let my mom convince me that reading the "Twilight" series  would be a good thing. WRONG! the first night i started I was up till 4 am and I got through half of the book. I finished it in the next two nights. Well when I started the third book I woke Josh up at 2 in the morning saying "He left her, he just  left her!" needless to say he is not happy with my new found obsession. On a side note here are some fun pic. of my mom, my aunt Tiff and my self having way too much fun with Halloween masks.


4 comments:

The Lively's said...

Twilight is good! I didn't want to read them because everyone else did. But then I read them and I did just what you did! It sucks you in to what I call book world it is like time stops and that is your life that flippin book. Can't wait to see the movie!

Josh & Leslie Warner said...

Me too i think i might go see it at midnight with my mom and sister in law. I spent 45 min. on you tube last knight watching different movie previews for it and i am way stoked.

Pauline said...

Hi Les I found you blog page from Danette's I love your mom in her mask that is great.

Dave and Natasha said...

I do have that watch, I will add it on so you can buy it. All the watch bands are $22 and all the faces are $12.