6/30/09

Cakes


I have been having so much fun making cakes lately that I have to share all my photos.


This was for my friends going away party. He went in to the National Gaurd. Crystal, Jeremy and I made this. It was a big hit.



Jeremy and I made this one for our friends joint birthday party.


Crystal and I made this one for her niece's second birthday!


This was for my dad's birthday. Yes it is a turkey hunting cake! Crystal and me again!



We have many more cakes in the works. Were dong a cigarette cake for one of Crystals clients, a princess cake for my co worker and a Camaro car cake for my friend Kody's birthday! So stay tuned.

3 comments:

The Isoms said...

Great Job! Can't wait to see the other ones!
Thanks again for the hair cut! Love it!

*Jordan and Whitney* said...

Seriously I had no idea you made cakes! These are awesome, how do you do them all? I hope everything is going great. It was good to see you at the wedding!

Pauline said...

You two do a great job on cakes I have always loved to do cakes as well but this new frosting I'm not sure if I could use that I will have to try I guess